Back to School for Children, Tax Savings for You!

 In APBS Blog

If you have children starting university or college today, the CRA offers you non-refundable tax credit on your next tax return for some of the money you spent getting them ready.

Non-refundable tax credits are offer for:

  • Moving expenses
  • Transit passes
  • Education amount
  • Textbook amount
  • Tuition amount
  • Interest on student loan

Find out if you are eligible by visiting the CRA’s website (provided below) or contact us.

CRA website:

Recent Posts